Blog post #4b

Selfies were never my thing. First of all, I am very bad at acting and posing and secondly, the position behind the camera is always where I am most comfortable with. Nevertheless, it's not that I don't do selfies. Actually, I take quite a lot of selfies (of my feet to be exact! No fetish lol!). I like the idea of capturing myself in places that I like, where I feel the most comfy. Probably the most unsophisticated kinds of photos, but I like how they are versions of me exactly like what I see with my own eyes. Probably looking at my pictures, you can never know where I was at, or how I was feeling at that moment, but they are pieces of memory to myself, like a kind of diary that only I understand. Probably it's also a kind of narcissism just like how Rexer referred the film camera as "the original machine for making narcissists" ?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post #3a

Blog post #2a

Final blog post