Blog post #7b

Landscape

I am not a landscape kind of guy. I do a lot of travel photography and thus if I do take landscape photos, most of them came from my travel. I like playing with lighting in my photos and I feel like I can only take good photos when the lighting is right (also the reason why I don't do much landscape, I rely too much on sunlight - sadly - and I normally wouldn't waste a frame of film even when the scene is nice but the lighting is wrong).





However, there is one relevant (I guess?) type of photography which I do excessively, skyscape! I don't know what is so interesting of the clouds and sky, but if you will definitely see me pointing my camera up during a nice weather day (It got to point where it became my habit to always have my camera in my hands whenever flying, during takeoff)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final blog post

Blog post #2a

Blog post #8a